Refund Policy

Returns & Cancellations

Website orders may be cancelled prior to shipping if necessary however this cancellation policy does not apply to live sale orders/custom listings. 

Important - if your website order has been held as an open box for more than 30 days & you decide to cancel it, 25% of your total order value will be forfeit and you will be refunded the remaining 75% less shipping. 

If you wish to return your order, you can do so within 14 days of placing your order.

Please note that return shipping costs must be covered by the customer & that you will be refunded the value of your order less the original shipping cost.

Refunds will be processed 5-10 days after receiving the returned order in resealable condition and customers will the notified via email of their return. 

Please note that seconds, sale items and used products are not eligible for refund.



Personal payment plans

On occasion we will offer personal payment plans for larger valued orders. The time frame will be agreed upon at the initial enquiry stage & must be adhered to.

IMPORTANT - In the event of late/missed payment or cancellation of your payment plan after an initial 14 day period, we reserve the right to cancel your order & repost the item/items for sale. 20% of the total order value is considered a non refundable deposit & will not be returned. By entering into a payment plan, you understand, acknowledge & agree to these terms.